Thursday, July 09, 2009

Michael Jackson: child molester

It had to be said, and it's good that a gay man said it. As reported in Fog City Journal, Supervisor Bevan Dufty to the Board of Supervisors: Michael Jackson “was the child of an abusive household who then went on to use wealth and privilege to do questionable things, and to basically purchase children...Sorry, I can’t absent myself from that responsibility. I’m sad for his passing. I am sad for the tortured life that he led, but I have to acknowledge that I think some very unfortunate things were done and were excused based on wealth and privilege.”

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Innocent until proven guilty. Nothing was ever proven.

Also there are now several reports that the original accuser of Michael Jackson has now admitted he lied and has Recanted ..

Don't be so quick to throw the stones from such a distance.

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Rob Anderson said...

"Loved cyclists"? He really was a pervert.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home