Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Robin to "Bob"

Hi Bob.

I read your diatribe about Octavia Boulevard. I am so jealous that you have so much spare time on your hands. It also reminded me why I don't bother reading blogs.

Warmest regards,
Robin Levitt
 
Rob responds:
 
I'm not feeling the warmth, Robin. It's typical that you can't even get my name right. Probably too busy having your bike surgically attached to your butt. There aren't enough hours in the day to deal with all the damage you and your pals at HVNA are doing to that unfortunate neighborhood.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob - I agree with Robin. It's a shame that assholes can cost the city millions in taxpayer money to satisfy a legal triviality. Congratulations on your win!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home